Wednesday, March 9, 2016

The Plumbing Company I Worked With Recently Was Terrible

I was having problems with my bathtub, so I called a plumbing company to come and help me out. While I had not worked with them before, I was pretty confident they would do a great job because of the reviews I saw online, but it was worse than I could have ever imagined. Not only did the plumber show up an hour late, but he did not do a great job at all, then my card was charged for an amount that was three times as much as I was told it would cost.

I wish that I had done more digging before choosing so quickly. I should have checked out Austin plumber before calling someone else.

Now I have a bathtub that is poorly done and I am looking for someone to fix the problem. I am afraid that I will spend more money and end up with a plumber that is no better than the first one I dealt with. I am thinking that I should be very careful and take things slow if I want to have good results. I am going to read more reviews and ask around to see who people suggest I call for my plumbing needs.

1 comment:

  1. It's always good to know you can have a reliable plumbing company at your disposal at any time. After all the plumbing of your home is vital part of your life. This is why I am very pleased with Main Plumbing Services services.

    ReplyDelete